Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Father's day visit, part 2

May 20, 2007

The pic I wasn't allowed to show...


To tell the truth, I'm not sure about this pic, but when I shot a portrait of dear old Pops he said: "But don't you dare put that on the internet!", so I guess he meant ALL pics of himself, even the ones he didn't notice me taking...

So I substituted him with some weird 70ies-style-alien-thingy.

But I simply HAD to show this pic.
I mean, how often do you see someone open the skylight of a hothouse for better ventilation when there's absolutely no glass whatsoever in any of the other frames???
(giggle)

O.k., the truth of the matter is, the hothouse isn't finished yet, he just wanted to show me that he can use those skylights to air it out when it's finished and in use...

No comments: